Seasons and episodes
1Season 1 Oct. 31, 2010
2Season 2 Oct. 16, 2011
3Season 3 Oct. 14, 2012
4Season 4 Oct. 13, 2013
5Season 5 Oct. 12, 2014
- 5 - 2The House of Black and White Apr. 19, 2015
6Season 6 Oct. 11, 2015
7Season 7 Oct. 23, 2016
8Season 8 Oct. 22, 2017
9Season 9 Oct. 07, 2018
10Season 10 Oct. 06, 2019
- 10 - 1Lines We Cross Oct. 06, 2019
- 10 - 2We Are the End of the World Oct. 13, 2019
- 10 - 3Ghosts Oct. 20, 2019
- 10 - 4Silence the Whisperers Oct. 27, 2019
- 10 - 5What It Always Is Nov. 03, 2019
- 10 - 6Bonds Nov. 10, 2019
- 10 - 7Open Your Eyes Nov. 17, 2019
- 10 - 8The World Before Nov. 24, 2019
- 10 - 9Squeeze Feb. 23, 2020
- 10 - 10Stalker Mar. 01, 2020
- 10 - 11Morning Star Mar. 08, 2020
- 10 - 12Walk With Us Mar. 15, 2020
- 10 - 13What We Become Mar. 22, 2020
- 10 - 14Look at the Flowers Mar. 29, 2020
- 10 - 15The Tower Apr. 05, 2020
- 10 - 16A Certain Doom Oct. 04, 2020
- 10 - 17Episode 17 Feb. 28, 2021
- 10 - 18Episode 18 Mar. 07, 2021
- 10 - 19Episode 19 Mar. 14, 2021
- 10 - 20Episode 20 Mar. 21, 2021
- 10 - 21Episode 21 Mar. 28, 2021
- 10 - 22Episode 22 Apr. 04, 2021
Storyline of The Walking Dead
Sheriff’s deputy Rick Grimes awakens from a coma to find a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating zombies. He sets out to find his family and encounters many other survivors along the way. The Walking Dead is a good TV series to watch from O2tvseries.
The Walking Dead in its first season could not be touched. When it came down to it, the first season had a collection of complex characters, thought provoking dialogue, captivating storylines, great cinematography, and downright scary looking zombies. Its hard to pin-point one thing that is extraordinary about Season 1 since there are so many aspects to talk about.
First off, the scenes in downtown Atlanta were incredibly visual and the scenes that took place in more rural areas were very scenic. The undead in the first season had great makeup and special effects too, the zombies had defined faces that really make them feel they were once human. If I had to pick one thing that was great about the first season, its has to be the cast… Andrew Lincoln and Jon Bernthal make great, bad ass lead actors that also have the ability to project a range of emotions.
Laurie Holden is also radiant in this season and the surrounding cast of Jeffrey DeMunn, Steven Yeun, Irone Singleton, and Norman Reedus all showcase a great character that can be easily become a fan-favorite to any. Frank Darabont hit a grand slam with The Walking Dead and its fairly easily to see why the shows popularity boomed right away.
I just watched the first episode and it matches all my expectations and MORE! I loved movies like Dawn of the Dead(new version), 28 days/weeks later, I Am Legend etc. This series is just like that, it’s zombies/monsters but still very realistic.
The way the plot is presented is very entertaining, but not very surprising. The acting is top-notch and very believable. A drawback with TV-series is that the effects are usually quite tacky. However, here it’s quite the opposite. Everything looks very realistic and honestly quite disgusting, in a good way. There are two Spin-off Of this TV Series named Fear The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead World Beyond.
This TV Series is a must watch for Zombie’s Lover. Watching The Walking Dead is a Treat. IMDB Ratings of this TV Series is good.
Original title The Walking Dead
First air date Oct. 31, 2010
Last air date Oct. 04, 2020